Roslie Richard · February 7th, 2012 · PE
The only thing better than being invited to a Casino Night Party is being able to dress the part. A casino night is the perfect chance to get all dressed up and look your best even if you’re wearing costume jewellery or a fake moustache.
1. Slip into a flapper dress to capture the 1920s Casino Night theme.
2. Wear cocktail attire, perhaps a formal short dress, if the party is set in a more modern Vegas theme.
3. Accessorize your Casino Night attire with flashy, glittery jewelry. Include pieces such as long necklaces and dangly earrings.
4. Wrap a feather boa around your shoulders or wear a headband fashioned with jewels and a feather around the top of your head.
1. Put on a tuxedo or a nice suit to get in the mood for a Casino Night Party.
2. Include opera gloves and a pocket watch in your Casino Night ensemble.
3. Top off your costume with a gangster or casino top hat.
4. Shine your shoes until they’re sparkling and get ready to gamble the night away.
5. Sport a flashy money clip with a wad of fake dollar bills (or real ones if it suits you) to achieve the look of ‘a high roller’.
Our Casino Night is planned for Friday, April 27 at the Pour House (the top floor of The Old Triangle) so you have a few months to get your costume together. There will be prizes for the best costumes!!
If you have any great suggestions for costumes feel free to leave your comments!